PART1 引导客户走进展位
参展人员需要保持饱满的精神状态,必要时可以 先用眼神接触买家,在得到回应后尝试用多国语 言道一句:“你好”,这能迅速破冰,吸引买家走 进展位。
I .How are you doing? Welcome to our booth. Come in and take a look, please.
你好,欢迎来我们展位看一看。
2 .Morning! How can I help?
早上好,我能为您做些什么?
3 .My name is xxx, the sales representative. Call me if you need any assistance. I will be around.
我叫XXX,是这家公司的销售代表,如果您需要帮助,请随 时喊我。
4 .How do I address you?
请问我该如何称呼您?
5 .Here is my business card, may I have yours?
这是我的名片,可以拿一张您的名片吗?
PART 2 打开话题
在买家进入展位后,不建议贴身跟踪,这样会令 买家感到不适。最好找到一些能够打开话题的切 入点。
6 .What brought you to this trade show?
您来展会是想看点什么?
7 .What are you looking for at the show?
您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?
8 .How well have you been finding what you need today?
您今天收获如何?
9 .How helpful has been this trade show so far for solving your problem?
到目前为止,这场展会解决您的问题了吗?
10 .What do you think of the trade show?
您觉得这场展会效果怎样?
11 .Did you find everything which you need exactly?
您的收获如何?
12 .Would you like me to give you a quick overview of what we offer?
我给您简短介绍一下我们的产品好吗?
13 .Please take a look at some of our brochures.
请看看我们的宣传手册。
14 .Here's a catalogue with more information on our products and services, as well as a contact card, 这是我们的产品图册和联系卡。
15 .What line of business are you in?
您是做哪一行的?
16 .Let me introduce you to Mr.Xu, general manager of our company.
这位是我们公司的总经理徐总。
PART 3 正式会谈
进入正式洽谈阶段,参展人员务必背熟以下内容,如果客人问起,需要做到不假思索、脱口而 出,具体信息包括:本公司产品的相关信息、规格、报价、交货期、MOQ,出货港、包装信息、 目标市场的畅销产品、产品优势等。
17.Our company specializes in... We offer a full range of...
我司专业生产……我们能够提供全套……
18.Our products are very reliable/durable.
我们的产品值得信赖/非常耐用。
19 .Allow me to show you some of the great features of this products.
让我来给您介绍一下我们产品的优势。
20 .Would you like to see this product in action?
您想看看产品操作吗?
21 .Would you like to see a demo?
您想看看产品演示吗?
22 .Let me show you something that would blow your mind.
给您看点厉害的。
23 .Are there any features you don't see here that you would be interested in?
您还有哪些感兴趣的功能我这边没提到?
24 .We always put quality as the first consideration. 我们一直把质量放在第一位。
25 .Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB报价。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为 准。
26 .What about placing a trial order?
要么先下一个试单?
27.How do you like our proposal?
您觉得我们的提议如何?
28.I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们的报价是合理的。
29.Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. 我们的价格比其他制造商优惠得多。
30.This is our lowest price and we can't go any further./This is our bottom price.
这是我们的最低价。
31. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
要么我们先草拟一个临时方案吧。
32.This new product is to the taste of European market.
这种新产品在欧洲很受欢迎。
33.Some updates have been made for this new model.
我们对这款新型号进行了功能升级。
34.It's the newest model and has all the latest functions.
这是最新款产品,拥有全部最新功能。
35.This product is now in great demand and I think it will also find a good market in your market.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我认为它在你的市场上会很畅 销。
36.If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果有任何疑问,请一定告诉我。
37.Could I ask for your opinion on something?
您有何意见?
38.What's your general impression, may I ask?
您对我们的总体印象如何?
39.Is there anything else you want to bring up for discussion?
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
40.You can rest assured.
您尽可放心。
PART 4 突发情况处理
展位现场如需接待多位买家,可以短暂离开,然 后拜托给空闲的同事,切记不要晾客户太久。
41.Excuse me a moment. I'll be right back.
抱歉我失陪一下。
42.Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉,让您久等了。
43.I beg your pardon?
麻烦您再说一遍?
PART 5 留下尾巴
送别买家时,最好敲定一个"callt。action",比如相约晚餐,或邀约客户前往公司参观,或是留下具体的联系方式。
44 .You can also visit our website or email us for
more information.
您可以在我们网站上看到更多信息。
45.May I also have your contact details please?
能留一下您的联系方式吗?
46.It's a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for stopping by our booth!
很高兴认识您,感谢到访!
47 .Please reconsider our offer, hope to get your feedback soon.
请考虑一下我们的提议,期待您的回复。
48 .How many days will you stay in China? I wonder if you could arrange a visit to the factory.
您打算在中国呆多久?要不要来我们工厂看看?
49 .WHI you be free this evening? We would like to invite you to dinner.
您今晚有空吗?想请您吃个饭。
50 .Welcome to China and visit our company any time.
欢迎您来中国参观我们的公司。